OVERLAND PARK, KS (March 19, 2012) – CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts has named three new members to the Insurance Relations Committee to help strengthen the lines of communication on the important insurance issues facing CARSTAR and its shop owners today.
The CARSTAR Insurance Relations Committee is a sub-committee of the Advisory Board, composed of franchisees who meet at least quarterly with the CARSTAR Insurance Relations Department to discuss store and industry insurance issues. This committee provides valuable insight around the annual CARSTAR conference, industry issues (parts, CSI, refinish, rental, etc.), direct repair program management, aggregated performance numbers, concession based agreements and more.
Joining the CARSTAR Insurance Relations Committee as new members are:
· Doug Pike, Pike’s CARSTAR Collision in Madison, OH
· Heath Harris, Steve’s CARSTAR Auto Body in Arnold, MO
· Sheri Johnson, ACS CARSTAR in Naples, FL
Returning to the CARSTAR Insurance Relations Committee are:
· Scott Hotalen, Vice Chair, Stanton’s CARSTAR in Binghamton, NY
· Dan Young, Co-Chair, CARSTAR Corporate in Overland Park, KS
· Doug Kelly, Collision Automotive CARSTAR in E. Hartford, CT
· Lynnette Greenemeier, Highland CARSTAR Auto Body in Denver, Co
· Corey Liss, Liss CARSTAR Collision in Crown Point, IN
· Jeff Middleton, Exhibition Automotive CARSTAR in Kent, WA
“We thank all of our Insurance Relations Committee members for their service and support that benefit all CARSTAR independent store owners,” said Dan Young, Senior VP of Insurance Relations of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts. “It is important to have an open line of communication between the CARSTAR leadership team and the independent store owner as we work with our national insurance partners. They contribute a tremendous amount of time and intellectual capital helping lead and grow this organization. ”