CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts Adds EIGHT New Stores to the CARSTAR MSO Network
Announces First Two Stores in California, Adds to Network in Michigan, Georgia, Texas and Washington
OVERLAND PARK, KS (June 7, 2012) – Since the start of 2012, CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts has added eight top independent collision centers to North America’s largest multi-store operator (MSO) network, expanding their operations from coast to coast and providing their loyal customers with even better service and support across North America.
The new CARSTAR stores include:
· CARSTAR Grove Collision Center in Lemon Grove, CA, owned by Michael French
· Crown Coachworks CARSTAR Auto Body in Los Angeles, CA, owned by Jacob Dunkel
· Tyler’s CARSTAR Collision Center in Niles, MI, owned by Scott and Chris Tyler
· Preferred Collision CARSTAR in Macon, GA, owned by Walter Lee
· Memorial CARSTAR Collision in Houston, TX, owned by Elias Michalopoulos
· CARSTAR Magic Auto Solutions in Redmond, WA, owned by Gabriela Amaral
· CARSTAR Bothell Auto Rebuild in Bothell, WA, owned by Kevin Parsons
· CARSTAR 911 Auto Centers, San Antonio, TX, owned by Martin Gutierrez, Jr.
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts are North America's largest MSO network with some 400 stores in the United States and Canada - and growing. As a member of CARSTAR, these new franchisees will offer a new array of services and products for collision repair, including the latest in repair technology, rental vehicles, national warranties on repairs, and turnkey service for their customers.
As part of CARSTAR’s commitment to customer service, these new franchisees will take care of the entire process of repairing the vehicle for the vehicle owner, from getting the vehicle towed to the facility to coordinating with the insurance company in order to restore the vehicle pre-accident condition.
The new CARSTAR franchisees will benefit from the CARSTAR Management Systems, which provide resources to improve key business metrics such as cycle time, participation in CARSTAR’s 19 corporately managed DRP programs, and improved purchasing power from 45 corporately managed purchasing programs.
"We are extremely pleased to welcome these new members to the CARSTAR MSO network," said David Byers, Chief Executive Officer of CARSTAR. "They all run great businesses and have strong histories of quality customer service. We're looking forward to building their business together, helping local car owners get back on the road with fast, reliable collision repairs, and giving back to the community at the same time."