CARSTAR NAMES NATIONAL CSI AWARD WINNERS AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN DENVER
Four CARSTAR Stores Recognized for Delivering Outstanding CSI
OVERLAND PARK, KS (September 21, 2009) – The CARSTAR Nation met in Denver this week to recognize the best CARSTAR stores and representatives across the United States. CARSTAR CEO Dick Cross and President Dan Bailey honored each winner on stage and presented their award during the annual awards ceremony on Sunday evening.
Customer service is one of the hallmarks of the CARSTAR culture, and CARSTAR is proud to maintain an average customer satisfaction rating of 97 percent or better. Each year, CARSTAR honors the top stores in customer satisfaction in four tiered sales levels with the Outstanding CSI awards. The CSI ranking reflects on the ongoing survey feedback received from customers based on their CARSTAR experiences. The winners included:
· For sales under $750,000, the Outstanding CSI winner was Cusimano’s CARSTAR of Falconer, NY, and owner John Cusimano
· For sales of $750,000 to $1,250,000, the Outstanding CSI recipient was Hunter’s CARSTAR in Norwood, PA, owned by Gary Hunter.
· The honoree for Outstanding CSI of a store with sales of $1,250,000 to $2,000,000 was Blake’s CARSTAR in LaPorte, IN, owned by Scott Blake
· And for Outstanding CSI for a store with sales of more than $2,000,000, the award went to Randy & Bob’s CARSTAR in Chicora, PA, led by Randy Miller.
· The winning store for Overall Outstanding CSI was Blake’s CARSTAR, and owner Scott Blake. It is the second year in a row that Blake and his team earned the honor.
“How we take care of our customers is a critical element of our ‘Relax. We’ll Take It From Here’ culture,” said Dick Cross. “These four CARSTAR stores and franchisees have demonstrated exemplary skills in caring for each and every customer that visits their businesses. This commitment to excellent, compassionate customer service builds their brand and their sales in their local markets, and guides us all in bringing that same passion for CSI to our own operations.”
CARSTAR is the largest group of branded collision repair centers in North America with over 400 locally owned and operated locations in 27 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR is committed to providing consistent quality services to our customers and insurance partners and has repaired more than 2.5 million cars since it was founded in 1989. Our technicians and front office staff receive ongoing training to ensure they are qualified to work on any vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority as we consistently lead the industry in customer satisfaction ratings.
CARSTAR not only has the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry, but it is also involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America (“Make-A-Wish”). Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. CARSTAR is involved with many charitable events at the local level to help raise money for Make-A-Wish as well as having recreated a 1967 Super Snake Ford Mustang, the CARSTAR SuperStang. The SuperStang is touring the United States on the SuperStang Muscle Tour to help support the Make-A-Wish cause. For more information, visit www.carstar.com.